General Manager Operations
Lahore Waste Management Company
Ensure the company’s KPIs are completed with respect to the operational activities.
- Manage Waste Collection (MSW, C&D,Green, Animal Waste, Hospital, Industrial etc)
- Ensure adequate temporary storage capacity
- Ensure Door to Door collection o Manage manual sweeping
- Mechanical Sweeping / Washing
- Desilting operations
- Transfer Stations Management
- Coordinate with all Government agencies for implementation of proper Operational issues includes division
- To monitor the operational performance of international Contractors as per the contract;
- Improve performance measuring and monitoring mechanism of Contractors;
- Liaison for SWM operations of private housing societies with business development, and include in the overall system and Monitoring of SWM operations through video wall.
- Support and supervise landfill staff to direct, coordinate and monitor day to day landfill site activities of solid waste disposal, Cost per ton reduction and Efficiency improvement
- Ensure Manpower planning according to the operational requirements.
- Efficient interface with Public. Ability to interface and engage with all stake holders.
- Ensure smooth functioning of complaint Re-dressal System.
- Assist MD to explore efficient waste disposal options for operational improvements.
- Operations Budget, Preparation & compliance, Regulatory interface on operational monitors.
- Management Staff Appraisals, Counseling/Coaching and Training RDF & Compost Plant Operation and Management
Required Qualification (At least one of the following.)
-16 Years Education In Environmental Science
-Masters in Environmental Sciences
-BE (Civil Engineering)
-16 Years of Education In Civil Engineering
-Masters in Civil Engineering
-Bachelors (Hons) in Industrial Engineering
-16 Years Education In Environmental Management
-BE (Mechanical Engineering)
-Masters in Mechanical Engineering
-Masters in Industrial Engineering
-Masters in Enviornmental Engineering
-MS/MPhil Civil Engineering
-MS/MPhil Environmental Sciences
-16 Years Education In Environmental Engineering
-Bachelors (Hons) in Chemical Engineering
-Masters in Electrical Engineering
-Masters in Chemical Engineering
-Bachelors/ Masters in Engineering
– Masters in Enviromental Managment
-Bachelors (hons) in Mechanical Engineering
-Bachelors (Hon) Public Health Engineering
-Masters In Public Health Engineering