Lahore Museum Jobs
Vacancy Announcement by Lahore Museum
Lahore Museum invites applications from suitable candidates all over the punjab. Requirements of Qualification and Experience for the following vacant post on contract basis:-
|Sr. #||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Domicile||Qualification/Experience||Age (years) Min-Max|
Research Officer (BS-17)
|01||Punjab||Master’s Degree (II Class) in Anthropology, Archeology, History, Museology, Fine Arts or Oriental Languages from a recognised University||21-35|
Registrar (BS -17)
|01||Punjab||Degree of Master’s (II Class) in Archeology, Museology, Fine Arts or Art History from a recognised University.||21-27|
Chemist (BS -17)
|01||Punjab||Degree of Master’s e (II Class) in Chemistry or Chemical Technology.||21-27|
|4||Assistant Public Relations Officer (BS -16)||01||Punjab||Senior Cambridge (A level) or Bachelor of Arts (2nd Division) from a recognised institution. Fluent in English/Urdu speech. Knowledge of language / languages preferred. At least, two years working experience in public Relationing.||21-27|
|5||Junior Clerk (BS -11)||02||Punjab||Matriculation (II Division) knowledge of typing in Urdu or English 35 w.p.m essential.||18-25|
|6||Electrical Supervisor (BS -11)||01||Punjab||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognised Institution with at least three years working experience.||18-25|
|7||Assistant Librarian (BS-10)||01||Punjab|| iv) Matriculation
v) Certificate in Library Science
vi) Knowledge of Urdu / English typewriting
|8||Chemical Assistant (BS-09)||01||Punjab||F.Sc (2nd Division) with Chemistry||18-25|
|9||Laboratory Technician (BS-09)||01||Punjab||F.A / FS.c (2nd Division) with 5 years working experience to handle the Laboratory equipments and maintenance.||18-25|
|10||Master Carpenter (BS-07)||01||Punjab||Sound Knowledge of Carpentry with sufficient practical experience.||18-25|
|11||Book Binder (BS-06)||01||Punjab||Matriculation with experience in Binding preferred or Middle pas with binding experience is essentials||18-25|
|12||Security Guard (BS-05)||01||Punjab||For Civilian
For Retired Armed Forces
Note: Preference will be give to Ex-Hawaldar
- Application must be submitted address to Director Lahore Museum, Lahore along with complete CV, copy of CNIC, 02 recent passport size photographs and duly attested copies of degrees / certificates of experience up to 12th February 2018 before closing hours.
- Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of five years likely to be permanent.
- Employees of Government and Semi Government departments should submit application through proper channel.
- Candidate at serial No.01 to 05 shall clear written test in English and general knowledge (MCQ) for interview/selection.
- Only the candidates holding valid domicile from Punjab are eligible for above posts.
- Applications should be sent through Postal or by hand to the Directory, Lahore Museum, Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, The Mall, Lahore.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The Authority may hold or postponed the process of recruitment at any stage.
- Detailed terms and conditions of contract appointment shall be governed by the existing Contract Appointment / Recruitment Policies of the Government and Lahore Museum Regulations- 1987
- Incomplete and late applications (received after due date) will not be entertained / considered.
- No TA /DA will be admissible for appearing in the test / interview.